SANA Soy Milk Face Cleansing Foam (200ml)
This Japanese foaming cleanser can also remove natural style makeup.
- The fluffy lather provides a smooth washing sensation.
- Elements in soy beans help nurture and moisturize the skin.
- Rich foam helps to remove even the makeup.
- No fragrance, no artificial colorant, no mineral oil.
Suitable for dry, combination, oil, and sensitive skin types.
MADE IN JAPAN 🇯🇵
See more products from SANA
How to use
- Use after cleansing your face.
- Pump 2 or 3 times the bottle and keep the foam on the palm of your hand.
- Apply onto the face by massaging.
- Rinse well after you gently wash your face.
Full list of ingredients
Water, glycerin, sorbitol, myristic acid, ethanol, isostearic acid, hydroxylated K, lauric acid, cocoylglycine K, fermented soybean milk, soybean seed extract, soybean protein, BG, polyquaternium-51
Fragrance-free, coloring-free, mineral oil-free
The foam is dense out of the bottle but it dissipates on the skin when I wash my face. Moreover, it leaves a film on my skin after I wash it off thus leaving it feeling dried out but unclean. It's annoying that my skin is squeaky but it doesn't feel clean. To note, I have dry skin so if you have a different skin type this may work for you. The positive is that it didn't irritate my skin, plus it makes a really nice body wash.
Super gentle, doesn't strip skin of its natural oils, lasts a long time and doesn't disrupt the skin barrier. Sana's skincare lines are unmatched. This cleanser doesn't dry out the skin and pairs well with the Sana Nameraka Isoflavone Facial Cream.