SANA NAMERAKA Rich Cleansing Moist Facial Wash (150g)
SANA NAMERAKA Rich Cleansing Moist Facial Wash contains fermented soybean isoflavone to thoroughly cleanse your skin while keeping it hydrated.
This Japanese foaming cleanser can also remove natural style makeup.
- The fluffy lather provides a smooth washing sensation.
- Provides moisture and tone to the stratum corneum, leading to a soft skin.
- Elements in soy beans help nurture and moisturize the skin.
- Rich foam helps to remove even the makeup.
- No fragrance, no artificial colorant, no mineral oil.
For all skin types
MADE IN JAPAN 🇯🇵
See more products from SANA
How to use
- Wet hand and take a pearl-sized amount of cleanser.
- Lather up with hands or with the help of a net or sponge adding some drops of water as needed.
- When the foam is made, massage gently onto face, cleanse and finally rinse thoroughly with water.
Full list of ingredients
Water, myristic acid, glycerin, stearic acid, K hydroxide, lauric acid, DPG, glyceryl stearate, coconut oil fatty acid PEG-7 glyceryl, soy isoflavone, fermented soy milk, soy oil, soy bud extract, martitol, lecithin, BG, ethanol, silica, decyl glucoside, 5Na pentetoate, polyquaternium-10, polysorbate 80, di lauroyl glutamate (cholesteryl / octyldodecyl)
Great cleanser! Leaves my skin feeling soft and a little goes along way
This cleanser is perfect for gentle cleansing and washing. It lasts a long time and you don't need a lot. You can use this with other products from this line/brand. It makes my skin feel very soft without stripping it of its natural oils.
This has been the only facial wash I've used for years! I first found it when I was living in Asia. I have very sensitive skin and am prone to acne. But, since using Sana I have zero problems! My skin looks great and I can even use their lotions (something I can never normally do). The best part? It's affordable! I cannot tell you how much I've spent on facial cleanser over the years. This has been a life-changer for me! I'm so happy I can now get it with prime shipping and don't have to order direct from Japan.
I was interested in trying out this cleanser after falling in love with the eye cream from the same brand. It is very hydrating and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth!