Kracie 3D Moisturizing Face Mask
Get firmer, radiant, translucent, and deeply moisturized skin with the Hadabisei 3D Moisturizing Facial Mask.
Its serum is formulated with lemon extract to reveal brighter skin and to battle pigmentation or uneven skin tone, and feeds collagen to your skin to work with the body’s peptides, signaling your body to create more collagen.
This sheet mask not only covers the face, but is modeled in a 3D fashion to extend to treat the neck as well
MADE IN JAPAN 🇯🇵
If you love this, see more products from KRACIE
How to Use
- After cleansing and conditioning skin with lotion, remove the mask from the bag and remove the protective sheet.
- Align the mask with your eyes, nose, and mouth, place it on your entire face, and lightly place to bring it into close contact. Make sure to press flat the bubbles and creases!
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before removing the mask.
- Rub out evenly the remaining essence with your hands to not waste it!
- Collagen ➝ Moisturizing
- Royal Jelly ➝ Hydrating
- Lemon Extract ➝ Brightening
Full list of Ingredients
Yokuinin extract, Water, lemon extract, xanthan gum, BG, Na hyaluronate, (Acrylate / alkyl acrylate (C10-30)) crosspolymer, PVP, concentrated glycerin, methylparaben, shakuyaku extract, propanediol, glycerin, POE hardened castor oil, maltitol, EDTA-2Na, royal jelly extract, PO E (20) laurate sorbitan, paraben, pearl barley extract, polyglycerin-6, glycyrrhizinic acid 2K *, squalane, sodium polyacrylate, sorbit solution, PEG-75, rice fermentation broth, yuzu ceramide (yuzu fruit extract), soybean kiss, gorenshi tomi extract, polyglyceryl oleate 10, water, Beautiful skin texture ingredient EX (star fruit (carambola fruit extract), Yuzu Tomi extract. Calendula officinalis flower extract, hydrolyzed conchiolin solution, carboxypivinyl polymer, phenoxyethanol, bilberry leaf extract. Coix seed extract, EDTA-2N a, L-ascorbic acid 2-glucoside, cyclohexanedicarboxylic acid bisethoxydiglycol, ethanol * are "effective" "Ingredients" not shown is "Other ingredients", Carbomer, K hydroxide, DPG, apple extract, saccharomyces / rice fermentation