Shiseido Tsubaki Premium Repair Hair Set
This set contains 3 of the bestselling products from the Shiseido Tsubaki Premium Repair series.
- SHISEIDO Tsubaki Gold Repair Shampoo (490ml)
- SHISEIDO Tsubaki Gold Repair Conditioner (490ml)
- Shiseido Tsubaki Premium Repair Treatment (180g)
Known for its high quality oils, tsubaki flowers are rich in oleic and linoleic acid, which are readily absorbed by skin and hair.
MADE IN JAPAN 🇯🇵
If you love this, see more products from Shiseido Tsubaki
How to use
- Gently wash away dirt and oil from the scalp with lukewarm water.
- Dispense shampoo on palm and use your fingertips to massage the scalp in a small circular motion from above the ears.
- Cover your entire scalp with the foaming lather and leave it on for a few minutes. The rich, bouncy foam absorbs dirt and oil from the scalp for a soothing and refreshing cleanse.
- After shampooing, lightly drain and apply an appropriate amount to the entire hair.
- Rinse well.
- After shampooing and conditioning, gently squeeze excess water from hair.
- Apply a suitable amount (1-2 large grape size for semi-long hair) to the entire length of hair then rinse thoroughly. There is no need to wait. Use daily for best results.
Water, laureth sulfate Na, cocamidopropyl betaine, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, polyquaternium-10, lauroyl glutamate, di (phytosteryl / octyldodecyl), camellia seed oil, dilauroyl glutamate lysine Na, royal jelly, soybean seed extract, laurate PEG-2, sulfate Na, DPG, isostearyl alcohol, salicylic acid, EDTA-2Na, citrate, BG, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid Na, fragrance
Water, isopentyl diol, Behentorimoniumukurorido, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, dimethicone, behenyl alcohol, cetanol, aminopropyl dimethicone, Sutearutorimoniumukurorido, hydrogenated polyisobutene, polysilicone-13 lauroyl glutamate, di (phytosteryl / octyldodecyl) camellia seed oil, lactic acid, di-lauroyl glutamic acid lysine Na, royal jelly extract, soybean seed extract, isopropanol, DPG, isopropyl myristate, laurate PEG-2, amodimethicone, methyl taurine Na, salicylic acid, PPG-2-Desesu -12, EDTA-2Na, Setorimoniumukurorido, BG, tocopherol, benzoic acid Na, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, red 227, yellow 4
Water, glycerin, isopentyldiol, dimethicone, hydrogenated rapeseed alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, stearyl alcohol, sorbitol, aminopropyl dimethicone, hydroxyethyl urea, hydroxypropyl arginine lauryl/myristyl ether HCl, steartrimonium chloride, lactic acid, phytosteryl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, camellia japonica seed oil, sodium dilauramidoglutamide lysine, royal jelly extract, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, ispropyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, octyldodecanol, amodimethicone, alcohol, PPG-2-deceth-12, citric acid, ammonium lactate, butylene glycol, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, fragrance, CI 17200, CI 19140
I have dry hair, but my hair feels moist and silky after I changed to Tsubaki. It is a wonderful surprise. I will buy it again, so please do not discontinue!
I absolutely love this stuff, it has a thick gel like constancy so it's easy to scoop and lather in hair. The smell of it alone is amazing, an the product itself works very good. My hair feels really soft and healthy even after a few days since first using it + I bleached it a week ago and it feels perfectly fine.