La Rose De Versailles Face Mask Oscar & Rosalie Gold Nourishing (1pc)
La Rose De Versailles Face Mask Brightening is also known as Oscar & Rosalie Gold Nourishing, has the specialized formula to bring nourishment to your skin among the La Rose De Versailles sheet mask series. Named after Oscar and Rosalie, characters in the anime “The Rose of Versailles,”, this romantic-looking mask bathes your face in a solution of gold, hyaluronic acid, pomegranate flower extract, camellia extract and Lipidure for a luxurious, royalty-worthy hydrating experience.
Using a high penetration mask paper, the high-quality fiber and unique three layers design ensures mask adheres close to your skin allowing skin to fully absorb the beauty essence.
Fun Fact: The packaging features the lovely Lady Oscar from the original Japanese anime series La Rose De Versailles from 1973! Check out the original anime clips on our listing!
MADE IN JAPAN 🇯🇵
How to Use
- After cleansing and conditioning skin with lotion, remove the mask from the bag and remove the protective sheet.
- Align the mask with your eyes, nose, and mouth, place it on your entire face, and lightly place to bring it into close contact. Make sure to press flat the bubbles and creases!
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before removing the mask.
- Rub out evenly the remaining essence with your hands to not waste it!
- Pomegranate flower extract ➝ Brightening
- Camellia extract ➝ Eliminates free radicals
- Butylene Glycol ➝ Softnesss
- Hyaluronic Acid ➝ Hydration
Full list of Ingredients
Water, glycerin, dipropylene glycol, bis-ethoxydiglycol cyclohexane 1,4-dicarboxylate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, polyquaternium-51, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, sodium metabisulfite, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, pearl powder, lemon peel extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum, citric acid, sodium citrate