ISHIZAWA KEANA Nadeshiko Rice Oil (60ml)
100% pure Japanese rice oil to beat the dryness, and get plump and smooth skin.
ISHIZAWA KEANA Nadeshiko Rice Oil is the moisturizing oil made from 100% Japanese rice that nourishes pores to make them plump and smooth. Rice oil, which can be extracted only about 2 grams from 150 grams of fresh brown rice, has plenty of rice power such as vitamins and minerals. It locks in moisture without any scent or greasy texture.
It can also be used for skin and hair!
||100% pure Japanese rice oil
Plumps and smooths skin
Locks in moisture
No greasy residue
|Skin Concerns||Dehydrated Skin
|Skin Types||Suitable for all skin types
|Made In||JAPAN 🇯🇵|
See more products from ISHIZAWA.
How to use
Try with a small amount at first.
- Apply to your face at the end of your skincare steps.
- Absorbs into dry and rough skin gently and locks in moisture.
- Apply to your body after taking a bath while the skin is still a bit damp.
- It's also recommended to massage with this oil.
- Conditions the parts of your body where you are concerned about dryness.
- Apply after drying your hair with a towel.
- Get the ideal silky NADESHIKO hair by making the damaged hair moist and manageable.
Mineral Oil Free
Full list of ingredients
100% Japanese rice bran oil
I actually use this product as a finishing oil for my hair! It's not sticky and it's super light so it doesn't weigh down my hair or make it oily. I only need a couple drops to smooth my flyaways and give my hair a little shine
This face oil is awesome. It keeps my skin moisturized and doesn't have harsh fragrances. The entire Ishizawa Keana Nadeshiko Rice line is one of my favourites. I use this with the cream and the toner from the same line. Helps as a last step when I've used retinol and my skin is feeling sensitive.
This product is unlike anything i’ve ever tried! It has a high viscosity; unlike other facial oils, no fragrance, and is perfect to add to your nightly moisturizer! definitely will be buying again!