Canmake Highlight Brush
Boosts translucence with a single sweep over the target area. Creates a sophisticated luster that melts into your skin. Just what you've been waiting for - a proper highlighter brush that's outstandingly versatile.
- No complicated blending techniques required! A single sweep over the target area creates a perfect luster that seems to melt into your skin.
- Uses captivatingly smooth, tapered nylon bristles - so gentle, you'll want to keep stroking them.
- Dense bristles with just the right amount of flexibility and an exquisite feeling against the skin creates silky-soft skin as smooth as if it had been burnished.
- Wide brush fits perfectly against your skin, ensuring a speedy finish on mornings when you're in a rush, or when you need to touch-up your make-up fast! Ensures perfectly even coverage.
- Compact size makes it convenient to use at home or keep in your make-up pouch
- Comes with a nylon case, to keep your make-up pouch clean.
- Totally versatile, you can use it with all types of foundation, whether BB, liquid, emulsion, cream, or powder
MADE IN JAPAN 🇯🇵
See more products from Canmake
How to use
- Hold the brush like a pencil to use it.
- Pick up a generous amount of the foundation with the brush, then tap against the back of your hand to remove the excess.
- Just sweep once over the area you want to highlight, according to the impression you want to achieve.
- For a well-balanced luster
Using the tip of the brush, sweep once over the bridge of your nose.
Use the broad edge to sweep once over your forehead.
(T-zone) Finally, add a light dab to the highest points of your cheeks!
The secret to cheeks that have the perfect balance of luster is keeping the line of highlighter on the bridge of your nose nice and thin.
- For a meltingly pearl-like luster
Use the broad edge to sweep once over your C-zone (downwards from beside your eyes).
Instantly brightens your cheeks with a luster that melts into your bare skin.
- Concentrated luster to make hearts skip a beat
Use the short edge to highlight the corners of your mouth, the center of your lips, and the brow bone under your eyebrows. Make hearts skip a beat with a look that's a little different from usual.
The important thing when applying highlighter is to make sure that there isn't an obvious border between the highlighter and your bare skin.